If you are a modern-day entrepreneur and you want to stand out from your competitors, you have probably switched to same day courier service or are considering implementing it.
If your current courier service provider has been with you and your business for a long time but they lack the infrastructure to support your plans for business growth, it is time to make the switch.
How long is courier delivery?
There are many options for courier delivery and the services depend on the infrastructure that a courier service provider has. For instance, a lot of them may offer next-day delivery or deliveries in 3 business days, 3-5 business days, 4 business days or 6-10 business days but not all of them can offer same day delivery.
More and more companies prefer and require same day courier service because of the numerous advantages it can bring.
- Gain an advantage over your competitors. The only thing constant in this world is change and the e-commerce industry is not exempt from that. The trend is geared towards offering same day courier service as a standard. So, the sooner you look to incorporate this service into your business model, the better it is for you and your business. If you want to stand out from your competitors or catch up with those who have already embraced this service, consider implementing it as soon as possible.
- Give your clients an excellent service. Depending on the location of your clients, same day courier service may not always be achievable. Nonetheless, offering it to the majority of your clients who live in the UK is a great way to win their loyalty.. By switching to a same day courier delivery service, you will be able to offer your loyal customers the high-quality service and care that they truly deserve. If you intend to succeed, you have to adjust and ride with the trends. Innovate or stagnate: the choice is yours.
- Reduce your inventory expenses. If your business entails stocking products day in and day out, same day courier service can help reduce your inventory. By implementing this service in your company, you will be able to efficiently move goods in and out of your store or warehouse, allowing you to simplify your business processes and cut down on expenses.
- Diminish the chances of losing packages while in transit. We have all experienced this in the past. We have been expecting a package or letter only to find out that it has been lost in transit. Reduce the chances of your clients’ packages being lost by working with a truly reliable same day courier service provider. This system gives very little room for error and allows your clients to receive their package hours after they made the order. On top of that, you and your clients will be given the power to track the packages in real-time as they are being transported. In this way, you and your clients will gain peace of mind, knowing that the parcel will end up exactly where it is expected.
- Increase your profits. This type of service is very helpful to a lot of clients that most of them are willing to pay for it. As a business, you can take advantage of the supply and demand conditions by implementing this service to boost your margins. Aside from the fact that your clients will receive their packages faster, you can gain their loyalty and ultimately grow your profits. It’s a win-win situation!
Cease your fleet operation and invest your money elsewhere. Running your very own fleet of delivery teams and vehicles is no longer the most practical and profitable way to manage an e-commerce business, especially now that many reliable couriers, haulage and delivery companies are available in the UK. If it is best for your business, you can sell your delivery vehicles and invest your money in other areas in your business that will trigger dynamic growth, such as expanding your product lists and services or investing more in online marketing. Then all you’ve got to do is find a reliable same day courier service that has the infrastructure to accommodate your specific needs.
The same day delivery market has seen dramatic growth because it is powered by numerous market trends such as changing customer expectations, rapid adoption of e-commerce, increasing GDP per capita and urbanisation. This kind of service requires consumers with enough financial resources to pay for a premium service. This is particularly true in large metropolitan areas, where the GDP is dramatically rising and the buying power of residents are relevant.
What is the cut off for same day delivery?
Different couriers have different cut off times for same day delivery but all of them are united in the fact that they can send your packages within 24 hours after you made the purchase. In some cases, they can even deliver packages within just 1 to 12 hours (depending on the type of goods that needs to be delivered). It is a game-changer because it provides you with a platform to showcase the availability of your products and services in retail and gives your clients the freedom and ease to purchase their products at home.
If you are still searching for the best courier, haulage or delivery company to work with, your search is over with KT ALB Transport! We have a fleet of vehicles that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can be dispatched across the country too. In fact, KT ALB Transport aims to be with you within 1 hour of confirmation of booking and we’ll work to deliver your goods immediately!
If you wish to book our fast and reliable service, talk to our team on 01793 626 050 or email@example.com. We are urgent, dedicated and professional. We will be happy to answer your questions and help your business grow!